Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sarah and I are doing a show!

My long-ish blog hiatus continues, but if you live around Chicago and don't mind late nights on a weekend, you can come see Sarah and I perform our new two person improv show, Couple's Counseling. We ask the audience for their relationship problems (past or present) and then improvise scenes inspired by those universal couple troubles. It's a short late-night workshopping run, but we'd love to see as many of you there as possible over the next month. Saturdays at midnight at Chicago's iO Theater upstairs in the Del Close Theater. You can get the info here.

Also also, keep listening to my learning-about-nerdy-things podcast Stupid Nerd, and my new talk-to-my-funny-friends-about-whatever-they-want podcast, We Wrongly Assume.I'd love for you to listen, and some iTunes reviews would be great too.

No comments: