Sunday, November 21, 2010


Sarah's vows:

"Arnie, I’m going to say this and you will know exactly the compliment that it is. Before I met you, I thought I was the stupidest person I knew. And then I met you. And you are the stupidest person I know. And you know what I mean… in a way that no one else does.

"I will never forget when we first started dating, and one Sunday morning you got up and you put on Toto's 'Africa.' And I said, 'Arnie, what are you doing?' And you said, 'I’m just making sure this song is still awesome.'

"And then… every Sunday for two months you played Toto's 'Africa' to see if it was still awesome. And we did it together.

"And every time… [getting a bit choked up] ...every moment that we have… and every hard day after work, or any great moment when you make me laugh and I don’t expect it, you remind me, that you’re awesome, and I’m reminded that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

"And… that’s it!”

2 comments:

tamara said...

I love how representative of you guys your ceremony was (from what I know of you two from reading your blogs.) Also, holy crap, I think I've said this before but Sarah looked AMAZING.

tamara said...

Also I posted her vows to my blog with a link to your post and obviously explaining the credit and such, hope that's cool. If not I'll take 'em down.