Monday, December 13, 2010


Sarah took this picture a couple days before the wedding.

She was saying that she hadn't written her vows yet, that she didn't even know where to start, and she asked me if I'd written mine.

I said, yes, I had, and in fact, for the last several days I'd had a copy of my vows sitting my back pocket, so I could look at them whenever I had time, so I pulled them out and held the pages up in the air and said, "Here they are. They're right here."

Sarah yelped and put her hand up, blocking the pages out of her view. "I don't want to see them!"

For the next couple hours I would occasionally pull the pages out of my back pocket and hold them up, just to get a reaction out of her.

2 comments:

Brett said...

this may also be one of the last pictures of her unwed left hand.

Anonymous said...

Poor sad tree.