Friday, January 21, 2011


After a long day of meetings, the Games crew at work decided to trek out to the suburbs to visit what is supposedly one of the largest old fashioned coin-op arcades in the country. $15, play all you want.

I ended up focusing primarily on the Simpsons game that I loved back in junior high. Finally finishing it all these years later felt like closure.

I remember that game seeming huge when I was a kid. Four people could play at once. But now as an adult, it would be tough for more than two people to play the game comfortably. I've grown up (and out).

2 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Please tell me where this magical place is. I would very much like to go. The Simpsons game would most likely be my main focus as well.

Arnie said...

Galloping Ghost Arcade in Brookfield.