Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Someone posted this picture on Facebook. It's the house I lived in (along with my friend Tom) in college. Someone from my old college speech and debate team tagged me in the picture.

The picture has comments from people who lived there over the years. Some say, "I lived upstairs from 88-90" and others say, "I lived there last year!"

I e-mailed the picture to Tom, who isn't on Facebook.

Tom: Wow, it's funny to see how shitty the place looks.
Me: But the same.
Tom: Oh yeah. The same amount of shitty.

I noticed that the picture, on Facebook, is part of a photo album of all the houses on that street. And the album sits next to separate albums for all the streets in the small southern Ohio town where I got my undergrad degree. And those albums were posted by the "Alumni Association." Clever.

I expect to be contacted for donations very soon.

No comments: