Tuesday, February 15, 2011


More press for You Don't Know Jack. The reviews have been really positive. My favorites are from The AV Club ("Jellyvision’s developers haven’t just lived up to the legacy of the greatest quiz-show game ever made, they’ve extended it. ") and The New York Times. The friggin' New York Times. Harry, the creator of YDKJ said, "Even I forwarded that review on to my parents."

We've also been doing some podcast interviews here and there. You can listen to a bunch of us on the Evil Avatar Shotgun Podcast. Near the end of the hour, the host actually asks me about my wedding, which surprised me.

After we were done I asked how he knew about it.

Host: Your name is unique so you're very google-able.
Me: Oh yeah.
Host: Honestly, I thought you were just pretending to be surprised during the podcast. You seem to have about 300 blogs.
Me: Good point.

No comments: