Friday, October 8, 2010


Obviously I like to document things. Maybe too much.

For the wedding, besides the hired photographer, my old video camera, my sound recorder, and the numerous cameras, video and otherwise, of our guests, I bought this little handheld HD video recorder. The idea was that I'd hand it to someone at the wedding, and ask them to pass it around. Except that I forgot about it on the day, so it was never used.

We used it in Costa Rica, though, not so much taking video of howler monkeys and exotic birds, but instead, once a day, holding it out at arm's length and recording ourselves talking about the wedding. "Wedding memory number three!" You can probably catch a few glimpses of Costa Rica in the background, but not many. It's mostly just Sarah and about half of my face, both of us trying very hard to remember everything from the wedding.

So, yes, this is a blog post about a picture of a video of us talking about our wedding.

No comments: