Thursday, March 24, 2011


I think (although I could be wrong) that as of today, all the pregnant people at our wedding (even the not quite far enough along to tell anyone yet ones) have had their babies.

My sister, Julie, and her husband Matt (Tate). Tom and Steph (Max). Marc and Odette (Arthur). Sarah's friends Markman and Jenny (Emily) and Joanna and Bart (George). And this evening Joe and Shelby had their baby (Joseph Crash).

Here's a picture of Tom's sons, Sam and Max. I've known Tom since the fifth grade. And we lived together in college, watching 'The X-Files' together. And now he's old enough to have a son who's old enough to hold his little brother.

I love this picture by the way, think it's hilarious. Sam looks like a little Tom, and I can only imagine that this picture represents some of the frazzled anxiety that comes with being a new parent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of having a baby just so you can have two more years in pictures covered (pregnancy and new baby)?

Walking Into Pictures said...

NO. (thank you.)