Saturday, April 16, 2011


Hedges was the videographer at our wedding. Really all I asked him to do was start the camera recording when the ceremony started, maybe zoom it in, and make sure no one knocked the tripod over. But he went above and beyond, zooming, panning, tilting, even picking the tripod up after and carrying it around outside for cocktail hour.

I felt a little bad, like he didn't get to experience it firsthand.

Hedges: It certainly didn't hurt my enjoyment or make me feel less present to film the wedding, it was my pleasure, I just wish there was more battery so that I could have filmed all the speeches. It was such an honest, funny and original ceremony; seeing it through the camera lens and with the naked eye from my perch in the balcony made it the ultimate 3D movie watching experience.

Also, the country western shirt he wore was awesome.

Hedges: Hey, you said the wedding was on a farm!

No comments: