Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Okay, the person who was getting married, but now isn't, is my friend and old roommate, Young.

Young: Oh, you should use my name, right? I was a major character in your blog for a long time. It's like when Diane came back at the end of Cheers. I'm frankly surprised you haven't been having a field day with this already. You should use that picture of all the Whirled News Tonight engaged people and talk about how it all turned out.

This is the picture I posted back in June, along with the caption, "And here are all the members of the show Whirled News Tonight that are currently engaged. Megan, Alex, Me, Young. Just under 40% of the cast. Are this many people always getting married or do you only notice it when you're one of them?"

And since then some things seemed to get worse and some things seemed to get better. (For instance, my hair.)

As for "how it all turned out," I don't really have an answer for that. As far as I can tell everyone's doing well, even Young. That's my hope.

Sometimes things get worse. Sometimes things get better. I imagine everyone's had at least some of both.

No comments: