Monday, August 9, 2010


Another picture from my parents' wedding album. Honestly, I could probably do a blog post about every picture in there (and eventually may).

Here's a classic "struggle outside the church" photo with my dad and three of his eight brothers. Uncle Pat (aka "Mudboat"), Uncle "Spiker" Mike and Uncle Paul.

I can't exactly tell if they're supposed to be pulling him into the church or away from it. Is it "You gotta get in there," or "Don't do it man"? Or maybe it's a tug of war, Uncle Pat responsibly trying to drag him up the stairs towards his wedding, while the other two are headed in a direction less reputable.

Either way, I like those suits. I'd wear that suit exactly if I felt like I could pull it off.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

My dad and his groomsmen had the exact same suits. No joke.