Monday, August 30, 2010


Evan is one my many co-workers getting married this fall. In October.

Here he is, toiling away on a very big project at work.

His proposal was pretty adorable. Here's the description from their wedding website: "Evan proposed on a giant Scrabble board. His word (MARRYME?) was worth 1,872 points thanks to a custom-made 100-point question mark tile and the unorthodox use of 8 letters. After some initial laughing, crying, and joyful shouting, Shama said, 'YES!' and proceeded to play the word 'AVENUE' for a whopping 9 points. They did not finish the game."

When I took this picture, Evan, a little frazzled and overworked, said, "You should write about how my fiancee is annoyed with me because this project doesn't give me enough time to help with the wedding planning. [laughs weakly] That's what's on my mind right now."

No comments: