Sunday, July 18, 2010


Our reception is going to be outside. Well... in a tent. But outside enough. So there's the potential for rain to cause problems.

I've never been to an outside wedding where rainclouds didn't loom on the day of the ceremony. But I've also never been to an outside wedding where rain actually forced the ceremony inside. Pretty close for a couple, but always some near-magical reprieve. And everyone says, "Did you see that? The sun just came out when it needed to."

I've added Galena to the weather app on my phone. When I check the weather... I check Galena too. This serves no real purpose. The weather in Galena this week has nothing to do with the weather on our wedding day. But... if I see a lot of rain in the forecast I get irrationally stressed out. Rain Tuesday through Friday?! Oh no.

No comments: