Friday, July 16, 2010


Drinks for Hansen's birthday.

Trupe doesn't wear a wedding ring, but if you ask him about it he points to this giant tattoo of his wife's name on his arm.

Hansen also has a tattoo of a heart with his wife's name. He said he didn't want to take off his shirt, so he's just gesturing to its location.

Although, actually, no, looking at the picture now, his tattoo of his wife's name is on his right forearm. He's gesturing to his left. I think that's the location of his latest tattoo, the final line from an A.E. Housman poem. "I tell the tale that I heard told. Mithridates, he died old."

2 comments:

Walking Into Pictures said...

If you get the same tattoo you can have my name AND have matching tattoos with Trupe. Kill two birds with one stone.

Arnie said...

Are you suggesting I get a tattoo with your name and two DEAD birds, Sarah?