Saturday, May 29, 2010


Every Saturday night I perform in a satirical news-based improv show called Whirled News Tonight. Two of my cast mates, Alex and Megan, are getting married to each other in July. Megan wasn't in the show tonight because she's out of town on a bachelorette party trip.

Alex: I got some help from some of the girls on the trip and called a restaurant they were eating at and had a bottle of champagne sent to the table. And get this... the restaurant only had one champagne bottle choice on the menu and it was $26. I was, like, alright, $26 it is. Can't be accused of getting the cheapest bottle, it was all they offered! Saved a little money.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That champagne was all the liquid courage I needed to stuff some singles into some banana hammocks! Thanks sweetheart.