Saturday, May 22, 2010


Today we went downtown to buy wedding bands.

Sarah found what she wanted in about two minutes. Easy.

Then it was my turn. And somehow I just couldn't figure out what I wanted. I kept saying, "Oh, I'm not too picky, whatever really," and then trying on ring after ring after ring, not happy with any of them.

I've never really worn jewelry before. I don't even wear a watch. Everything just looked so foreign on my hand.

At one point I even said, "This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever said in my life, but... do my fingers look fat?"

I never did come to a decision. We bought Sarah's ring but I decided to take a little more time to do research, maybe actually make a point to look at some wedding bands out in the wild. See what my married friends have.

No comments: