Friday, May 28, 2010


Hanging out backstage at the iO Theater after performing in an improv show, talking to friend/fellow improviser, Stegmeyer.

Stegmeyer does some professional wedding photography on the side. In retrospect we should have considered hiring him for our wedding, but we didn't.

Stegmeyer: Yeah, I've got a couple weddings I'm shooting this summer and fall. I was just talking on the phone today with a bride about a Halo themed wedding I'm doing.
Me: Wait... Halo... as in the video game Halo?
Stegmeyer: Yep. The groom is a big gamer.
Me: But how are they going to...
Stegmeyer: I don't know. But I'll find out.
Me: Really the only thing I think of when I think of Halo are those giant helmets over the head and face. How could they...
Stegmeyer: Yeah. I know. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Sarah need to check out Wedinator.com

Seriously.
http://wedinator.com/2010/05/26/funny-wedding-photos-trekker-bride/

nop.bot said...

remember that NK show we did at the wilde playhouse in tucson where during a scene painting you painted a wedding cake with a toy bride and groom playing halo on the top of it?

all comes full circle :)

-nopey