Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Here are all the people in my office who are currently engaged to be married, minus Chris who's off getting married.

Front: Evan, Brynn, Dan, Ivan
Back: Gene, Urlakis, Ramirez, Rudra, Me

I suppose, technically, Dan doesn't count because he just got married over the weekend. He kept asking, "Should I not be in the picture? Do I count? Should I hide my wedding ring?" I told him yes, be in the picture, no don't hide your ring... but I noticed that you can't see his ring in any of the versions of this picture.

It's not a huge company. A small division, a smaller division and a handful of contractors. Currently, engaged people make up 20% of the employees.

When this picture was taken, the person behind the camera joked, "Everybody... saaaay, commitment." I guess I'm the only one that fell for it because if you look closely I'm the one person that's talking and not just smiling.

No comments: