Saturday, May 15, 2010


Sarah: I feel like you’re going to propose to me again tonight.

This is something Sarah says from time to time.

Me: You say that, and you’re joking and it’s funny... but it also kind of seems like it’s true. You do keep thinking I might propose to you again.
Sarah: [laughs] It’s true. I think, before we got engaged, when it was coming, I thought about it so much, always thinking, is it happening tonight, is it happening tonight, tonight might be a good night to propose. And then after it happened, I’d catch myself still thinking it sometimes. Ooo…it could happen tonight… oh wait… it already happened. And I still catch myself thinking it every once in a while. It happens when I’m especially happy. This is a good day. Today would be a good day for him to propose to me. Today feels special.

1 comment:

Deanna Moffitt said...

I love this picture of Sarah!!